Goals and the future
-*Recent* Make a creative and original concept for a Youtube channel.
-*Recent* Design an elaborate environment of nature using blender on my own.
-*Recent*Become an expert with blender.
-Expand one's knowledge on specific video techniques
- Become a more experienced Director and Video Editor.
- Desire to better oneself in operating cameras and obtaining shots.
- Go to the University of Washington.
- Join the hundred hour community service club.
- Maintain my high consistent GPA in HS. (3.7-4.0)
- Overcome my older sibling's academic records.
- Achieve academic success not only in grades, but in knowledge.
- *Recent* I have filmed contest-winning shots for Mount Si High School. (Most recent being Uncharted Dirt)
- I have tutored individuals in English, Math, and Science.
- I have babysat for family members numerous times.
- I can speak fluent Chinese. (Cantonese)
- I have endured rough terrains for numerous outdoor wilderness shots.
- Basic understanding of T2is, and other numerous video cameras.
*Recent*-Recognized on the newspaper for winning Outdoor North Bend film contest.
-Won the first contest I have ever submitted to, a Frankie's commercial contest.
- Varsity Track Athlete for Mount Si
- Currently in National Honor Society
- Currently taking the hardest courses available at Mount Si.
-AP Scholar award for being an excellent student.
- Consistent 3.7+ GPA throughout high school thus far.
- Most improved track sprinter freshman year.
Hey there. Welcome
Hey there. Thank you for taking your time to check out my portfolio. My name is Willy Eand and I am currently a Video Productions student at Mount Si. I have a passion for editing videos and making shots. I wish to improve by taking advantage of as many opportunities as possible. Challenges are well taken to me.